Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tagged Times Four!

I've just been tagged (well, not just - it's been about a week...) by my mom at Donna's Art with this fun little "four" game. The rules are I have to list 4 things about me and then tag 4 more people.

4 jobs I've had...
Reservation agent with United Airlines
Waitress at the Hog's Breath, Key West
Administrator for an arts organization
Operations manager for a website

4 movies I watch over and over...
Still Crazy
American Beauty
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Chronicles of Narnia - Lion, Witch & Wardrobe

4 places I've lived...
Pittsburgh, PA
Sterling, VA
Key West, FL
San Francisco, CA

4 tv shows I watch...
Survivor (it's a shame, isn't it? I'm addicted!)
Amazing Race
Documentaries on public television
Anything on HDTV

4 places I've been...
... and absolutely love:
Grand Canyon
London
Edinburgh, Scotland
Geurande, France

4 people who email me regularly...
my husband
my mom-dad-sister trio
my high school buddies
my boss

4 favorite things to eat...
sushi
filet mignon
brie
big, huge loaded salads

4 places I'd rather be...
Barnes and Noble
the beach
on an airplane to Europe
an art museum

4 things I look forward to this year...
snow (pleeeeeease.....)
going to NY with my daughter
going to Maine with my family (husband's side)
summer festivals & art shows

4 people I will tag...
Julie at Equus Villa
Chocolate Girl at Keeper of the Chocolates (again! - you're probably sick of me, but you're just my favorite person to tag, Shelbi!)
Nan at On my Porch
My dad, Galen, at Manspace!

Have fun!

5 comments:

Nan said...

Thanks for the tag. I may take a few days to do it.
Hugs,
Nan

Julie said...

Thank you for tagging me! I just got done with my answers! Pheewwww - it took a while!

CIELO said...

Oh what a pretty sunny little place you have!! thanks for vising my house in the roses today...

It's a pleasure meeting you.

Cielo

shelbi said...

oooooh what a fun tag! yay! thank you for including me!
hugs
shelbi

Justabeachkat said...

That was a fun read!

Hugs!
Kat